Open Public Meeting Amended Agenda
POSTAL REGULATORY COMMISSION
Thursday, September 1, 2016, at 11 a.m. (Amended)
Thursday, December 1, 2016, at 11 a.m.
Commission Hearing Room
901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20268–0001
Portions Open to the Public
1. Report from the Office of Public Affairs and Government Relations.
2. Report from the Office of the General Counsel.
3. Report from the Office of Accountability and Compliance.
4. Presentation to the Commission on the United States Postal Service Stamp Program by Mary Anne Penner, Director of Stamp Services, United States Postal Service. (September 1, 2016 Meeting only)
5. Commissioners Vote to designate new Vice-Chairman of the Commission pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 502(e). (December 1, 2016 Meeting only)
Portion Closed to the Public
6. Discussion of pending litigation.
For more information, please contact:
David A. Trissell, General Counsel
at 202-789-6820 (for agenda related inquiries) or
Stacy L. Ruble, Secretary of the Commission,
at 202–789–6800 or email@example.com (for other inquiries)